Thursday, December 11, 2008

Golden slippers

Elizabeth picked out a dress for the ambulance christmas party and for her "winter" choral concert (not allowed to say Christmas in school). It has gold in it and insisted she needed gold shoes. However when we went shopping, we couldn't find any. Thank goodness for internet, payless and UPS! I found some and they arrived, as a surprise, for her yesterday. She was thrilled!! However, the party was rescheduled from tonight until Sunday night do to the ice storm we are suppose to get. So you'll see pictures of the outfit all put together, including gold purse, then. Here's a slight preview - shoes only!

This week I had the stomach flu, I pray I'm the only one in the house that will get it. If not, hopefully they'll get it this weekend........cause I work all weekend! Oh, that was mean of me!! But the flu is going around the ER, and now the rest of the hospital. Watch out Auntie and Uncle Mark!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my word! They just scream "Tiz"! She will be the belle of the ball! What a party be without Tiz the Glamour Kitty? Can't wait for more photos. I am on "high alert" for the "bug", its hit our office! Yeck...Hope you feel better and yes you are mean to wish it upon your darling family! (But, hey, good thinking as to the timing :))

Cheryl said...

P.S. I meant, "What WOULD a party be without Tiz the Glamour KITTEN!!

Melissa said...

She IS the fashionista! :D I can't wait to see the rest of the outfit!

Hopefully that nasty bug will pass the rest of them by. Especially on this icy weekend!