Thursday, April 8, 2010

A week in photos

Sorry, I said I was going to keep up on Photo of the Day, but with work and running kids here and there, that's not possible!  So instead, here's photos from the week!!!


Elizabeth and a friend of hers splatter painted on Saturday

Robyn Easter morning hunting for eggs

Tiz running to find an egg the Easter Bunny left
After all the Easter candy, Elizabeth had a cleaning!
NO cavaties
Robyn in her Lady Seahawk softball uniform
Sock just wonder if anyone was in the house to let her in!!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Loved your photos, Margaret. The one of Socks planted firmly in front of the window, so as not to be overlooked, cracks me up.

grammie g said...

Sorry ---but I have to agree with Jean!! Great pictures of the kids but the picture of Socks got me to !!!

Cheryl said...

Loved the photo of Socks!! All the photos were great, like the softball uniforms!

Aakash said...

Thank YOu For Sharing This Article I Really Liked It

Roller Shutter Repair

Roller Shutter Repair Services Blog

David James said...

ApnaShowroom Men's Women's Metal Hair Bands Black Combo set of 5 hairband Unisex
so many kissed my sweet heart

Apna Showroom Women's Nylon Underskirt Pantyhose Stockings for women or girls free size black stockings
hamm thaks ham your daugher is very sweety