Sunday, January 3, 2010

SNOW!!!!

Its been snowing here off and on since Thursday. The result, probably at least 12" of snow. I'm betting a little more. Right now its switching from rain, to snow. HUGE snowflakes now!Temperature must be right on the boarderline of freezing.

We've done lots the past 2 days. Lots of shoveling to say the least! We've been snowshoeing, sledding and the girls even built a snowman this morning! Its been a blast! Back to the real world tomorrow with school and work.

Here are some pictures, I'll post the snowshoeing and sledding ones later. Dang blogger still doesn't let me do what I want for pictures



















2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well if you need something to do, you could come over here and help me do some shoveling! Of course I am not supposed to do any of that but I hate to have Mark do it after he gets home from work! If Buddy could only shovel...Love the snowman girls! Socks looks very regal sitting in the snow.

Jean said...

Looks like your whole family is having fun in this latest snowfall, Margaret. It is fun to have it a Winter Wonderland, isn't it? I always enjoy a new snowfall.